Thursday, July 5, 2007

Alone in this Craziness...

A few months ago I decided I wanted to have a baby. Well, I have always known I wanted to eventually have kids, but I suddenly became super-ready for the stork to tap on my window and make his delivery...and then a few seconds later I got over it.

My theory is that people have mini versions of themselves in order to escape their lives and start living vicariously through the "little ones", so it is some kind of reincarnation, and they have a chance to redo or do-over (shout out to Texas!) their screwed up lives and try their best not to screw it up the next time... or the next few times around.

What they don't realize is that the "little ones" come with their own little brains and little personalities that are likely to morph* into adults that will inevitably screw up their own lives or at least get bored of living them and decide to spice things up by having more "little ones." And the cycle continues...

So, we do need people around us, usually a partner and then possibly kids later. We need this person so that we don't go insane! The fact that there is another human being who knows my life is screwed up and thinks their life is screwed up, but somehow if we come together we will see that our lives are not screwed up as long as we are together, and help each other, and share things, and love and cherish, in sickness and in health...until...well until it just gets too much to handle, and we fish out the prenup papers from the wedding china cabinet...um...I think I should stop, because I am kinda rambling...

*Please note, I have now used the word(or adaptation of it) morph twice in two consecutive blogs! I think it is my new favourite word...after woo. But woo is still pretty high up there...hint hint...anybody wanna woo me? Lol, now I am just being silly, but I do think a silly blog entry is in order...once in a while...to keep the sanity...

No comments: